One on One Workshop
One on One Workshop
One on One classes with Sarah focus on the specific needs of each student as a growing florist. The classes are catered to each student individually. With class options from all inclusive 2 days, full 1 day and half day options, each class is designed for your level of ability and investment. Just looking to solidify your bouquet or centerpiece making skills? Then the half day is just for you. Wanting to learn large floral instillations and business how-to's, the full day class is for you. Wanting a full portfolio build and intensive floral training, then the 2 day is for you!
All classes include supplies needed and professional photos of your work. Don’t need professional photos? No problem! We can cut those and cut down on the cost of the class. Just let us know.
Once class has been purchased, Sarah will contact you and set up a date for the workshop. You have one year from purchase date to take class. All classes will be taught in Portland Oregon.
The two day, all inclusive workshop is 2 full days of creation, learning, food and fun! Each day is tailored to what you want to learn (see below for class options), includes a styled shoot with professional photographer and model, lunch, all materials needed, head shots and one -on -one instruction. Cost for this is $2900. Sample schedule looks like this:
Choice of Floral Session (See below for session options)
Business lunch Session (where you can pick Sarah's brain about proposal writing, business how-to’s, branding, marketing, portfolio building, publication etc.)
Choice of Floral session
Choice of Floral Session
Business lunch session
Choice of Floral Session and Prepping for the Styled photo shoot featuring your work!
Full day class includes 2 floral sessions of choice, a working lunch- where you get to pick Sarah's brain about all things marketing, proposal writing, pricing or anything else you want to know, a professional photographer and model to shoot for portfolio building and submission for publication.
Half day class includes all materials to make a bridal bouquet and boutonnière, a centerpiece or a large statement arrangement. A professional photographer and model to shoot for portfolio building, all your business questions answered and light snacks. Again, your specific class can be tailored to your individual needs. Additional cost may be added based on extent of needs, prices here are base pricing.
You will have your choice of floral sessions to choose from. This can be customizable, so don't hesitate to ask if you'd like to learn about something you don't see on the list! Most sessions are between 2-3 hours depending on the session chosen.
• Foraging: Learn all the basics of urban AND country foraging. Try new textures, explore the great outdoors and scour the countryside for the perfect shapes that will inspire your designs.
• Wild and Romantic Bridal Bouquet: Lesson in large and dramatic bridal bouquets
• Grand Arrangements (Dutch Masters): Big, and dramatic and overgrown! Learn different technique options to create a breathtaking focal arrangement.
• Centerpieces: Learn how to design low and lush and intentional centerpieces! Perfect for wedding dinner tables or your home dinner table.
• Big Installations: Archways, flower walls, the bigger the better! It's time to dream!*
• Wall Installation: Creating drama on a blank canvas (wall)*
• Personal Flowers: Corsages, Boutonnieres, Floral Crowns! These are all included in this session.
• Garlands & Wreaths
*This session's options change seasonally. May take 2 sessions worth of time to complete depending on project chosen.
Questions? Feel free to contact Sarah before or after purchasing your class.