Sarah creates custom floral designs and unique concepts for weddings, installations, events and editorial styling. She also teaches group and private flower classes locally and around the world. Please complete our inquiry form on the CONTACT page to learn more about pricing and availability. Sarah takes on a limited amount of weddings and events each year to ensure both her complete attention the day of the event and the highest quality arrangements possible, therefore bookings fill quickly.
Sarah will guide you through the process of customizing your wedding floral design from initial conceptualization to final execution. This begins with a complimentary consultation to establish your style, allowing the floral details and overall design landscape to emerge. Sarah then takes your dreams and desires, however large or small, and creates something beautifully suited and unique to you. She attends the day of the event to ensure each flower stem is exactly where it should be and each arrangement is perfectly placed. Wedding flowers generally make up 12-15% of a wedding budget, though they depend on the services provided. Frequent services Sarah offers:
- ceremony and reception floral installation- from grand floral arches to suspended mossy branches dripping with foraged greens to lush garlands of vines and wildflowers down the aisle... if you can dream it, she can do it!
- bridal party flowers including bouquets, boutonnieres and corsages
- centerpieces- from numerous overgrown arrangements lined down one giant table to sweet bud vases filled with only a few blooms of the highest quality to everything in between
- hair flowers including full and half flower crowns and floral hair clips, for just the bride or the entire wedding party
- cake flowers and other detail flowers such as escort card displays, sign in table and bar arrangements, and napkin or plate details
Please contact Sarah and schedule a free custom consultation for your wedding!
WORKSHOPS and CLASSES
Sarah teaches group and private flower classes and workshops locally and around the world. Throughout each course, students learn her approach to seasonal floral design, color pairing, and dimensional design. Sarah is also available for guest teaching at your own creative community event. Sarah is currently booking one-on-one classes for SPRING 2018. Stay tuned for additional group classes and workshops. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or guest teaching inquires. For more information on workshops with Sarah visit the SHOP.
Pura Vida Peartree Workshop and Retreat- Enrolling now for July 2018. Visit SHOP for more details.
Whether you're hosting a wedding, a photo shoot, a birthday party or a business banquet, Sarah is available for hire as a prop stylist or as a consultant in planning decor and design of the event. With an emphasis on the floral and botanical details, Sarah offers styling packagings ranging from basic consultation and advisement up to more comprehensive conceptualization and advanced installation. Packages range from $800 to $7500. Sarah is recognized in the wedding community for her design and styling work by being featured in a number of top wedding blogs and print publications such as Once Wed, The Knot magazine, 100 Layer Cake, Style Me Pretty, Magnolia Rouge Magazine, Portland Bride and Groom Magazine, and Green Wedding Shoes. To see a full list of features and publications, visit the PRESS page. Recent projects Sarah has worked on:
- Interview and feature coming soon to FLOWER magazine winter 2018
- floral design and styling for Donny Zavala Photography April 2017 Oregon Coast film workshop
- floral design for Belle Lumiere Magazine's film workshop in Oregon
- florals for fashion shoots with Benjamin Holtrop
- bridal bouquet for feature in The Knot Magazine winter 2015 edition
- florals for 6 page spread in Oregon Bride and Groom Magazine fall 2015 edition
- bouquets for Erich McVey one-on-one Workshops
- floral design and floral styling for new wedding gown collections for Emily Riggs Bridal, Claire La Faye and Lena Medoyeff
- floral installation and centerpiece design for BLOGSHOP with Design Love Fest
Flowers for special order and delivery are available with a minimum order of $200 plus delivery. The more notice you can provide the better, as day-of requests may not always be able to be filled. Please email email@example.com or complete the online form to inquire about your special order or event!